« Home | Next: Q: What is the fastest speed that DSL connections ... »
| Next: Broadband Optimizer: Increase your Mac OS X Connec... »
| Next: Sign up for Comcast, Get $50.00 Cash »
| Next: The Cable Modem HOW TO Guide »
| Next: Can you force your IP Address to change? »
| Next: DDOS: Distributed Denial of Service Attack »
| Next: What is My IP Address? »
| Next: Broadband Cable Modem Internet Basics »
| Next: Verizon Speeds Up »
| Next: MTV Releases Broadband Video Service Beta »

Saturday

I've been told that my internet speed has been upgraded again. Let's see...

First, I am a little worried that my speed has dropped significantly to just over 1 megabit. Hmm...

But, after I recycled my modem, I did get a boost to 2.5 megabits. Well, better than nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google This