« Home | Next: Q: What is the fastest speed that DSL connections ... »
| Next: Broadband Optimizer: Increase your Mac OS X Connec... »
| Next: Sign up for Comcast, Get $50.00 Cash »
| Next: The Cable Modem HOW TO Guide »
| Next: Can you force your IP Address to change? »
| Next: DDOS: Distributed Denial of Service Attack »
| Next: What is My IP Address? »
| Next: Broadband Cable Modem Internet Basics »
| Next: Verizon Speeds Up »
| Next: MTV Releases Broadband Video Service Beta »

Saturday

I've been told that my internet speed has been upgraded again. Let's see...

First, I am a little worried that my speed has dropped significantly to just over 1 megabit. Hmm...

But, after I recycled my modem, I did get a boost to 2.5 megabits. Well, better than nothing.

3 Comments:

Blogger upriser resources said...

Much love for your blog! Really nice work. I'll be back to read more; in the meantime, here's where you'll find my work: verizon instant messaging. It's growing in traffic every other day!

October 01, 2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Joe Muka said...

Just checking out blogs for ideas to add to my site about business case for voip and nortel and other voip stuff. (I know its a boring subject) I liked your site

October 02, 2005 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... Interesting post on flyfone voip. By the way... Just found this resource where you can post your own articles on flyfone voip - if you have something you want to share with the world. Besides, at the same time you'll get a link back to your own site on anything concerning flyfone voip - or whatever else you'd like... why don't you check it out for yourself now...

October 03, 2005 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google This